As with all things in life, there are certain rules of etiquette if you’d like to spend time with me. These points are simply the gateway to an incredible experience, the stepping stones to your greatest adventure.
- For my current availability, please check my hashtag on Twitter #lanasavailability and for my long-term touring plans check my page Tours
- Be courteous when contacting me. Detailed instructions are on my contact page
- Please note that only complete booking requests will get response. I will not answer on questions like: “Hi, are you available”
For my safety you need to verify yourself and these are your options:
- Two references from independent Escorts or Dominatrix
- Link to your active profile on Facebook and Linkedin
- Photo of your ID and a selfie of you holding that ID
- If you are Swedish, you can verify you from registered phone number
- A deposit is required to confirm booking
- Deposits can be sent through PayPal or Amazon gift cards
- After I receive your deposit we will communicate via phone and I will start plan our session. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable but we can reschedule our session another date
Kindness and generosity are always rewarded.
- Place your donation in an unsealed envelope and put it in a visible place at the beginning of our date.
- When we meet in public, put the envelope in your favorite book or newspaper.
- Please note that donations are for my company only
Before we meet, I will take great care in my own personal hygiene so that you may see, smell, and touch me at my very best. I expect nothing less from you.
- Part of the fun is in the prep work. Take your time and explore yourself. Start our session with a thorough shower, including shampoo and soap
- Kissing is so much sweeter when you’ve brushed your teeth and used a fresh mint tablet
- Smell fresh and clean, though the subtle scent of an eager, aroused man turns me on
- Cut and file your nails
Secrets are best when they stay between you and I. For anyone but you, my lips are sealed.
- Everything that happens between two consenting adults should always stay between those adults
- No third parties have access to my emails
Cancellation / Rescheduling
You’ll miss oh-so-much, but sometimes it can’t be helped. Be courteous.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours before your booked time
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice are subject to the cancellation fee
- Cancellation fee is your deposit, it is compensation for the time that I invested in communication and planning